Our School Aims
- To provide high quality education that motivates pupils to become successful learners and achieve their full potential
- To create a positive ethos and environment built on respect and self-discipline where confident individuals, both children and adults, work within a framework conducive to outstanding learning and teaching
- To be an inclusive school that fosters an attitude of equal opportunities for all, where pupils and adults are given many opportunities to be effective contributors
- To work in partnership with parents/carers and the local, national and global community to become responsible citizens
- To foster good attitudes and habits that lead to a healthy mind, body and lifestyle
- To develop an enterprising approach that encourages creativity and ambition which will help support our children in the world of work.